Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Closet... (insert foreboding music here)

My, my, my... I should acquire some shame and not post "before" pictures! Alas, I just don't have any. So here it is, the kitchen-ish closet. It's not the best picture (taken with a camera phone in poor lighting), but you get the idea. The shoes are absolutely out of control. There are sixteen pairs of shoes just thrown in there. My mission (and I accept with a great deal of reluctance) is to organize this bad boy. ... stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Let me know how ya make out, I have a similar prob, 12 ft closet and piles of shoes, 35 pairs or so. LOL

    Cousin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you call THAT closet shameful?? So what exactly would you call my laundry room?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Paul, let's just say that I posted this days ago and I've made almost no progress! But ssshhhh! I need to pretend to be domesticated for the purpose of appearances.

    And Nicole, your laundry room is "art".

    ReplyDelete