Monday, April 12, 2010

About Messy Girl

Let's start by stating the obvious. I'm a very messy girl. My neat freak fairy godmother completely passed me by. I don't know where my inner slob comes from; I don't enjoy being messy. In fact, it makes me completely crazy. I look at clutter and have no clue where to begin. I attempt to organize and will end up with a bigger mess than I started with.

I have created this blog to hold this messy girl accountable. Every week I will improve one room of my house. I'll test a new product (i.e. a cleaning product, organizing aparatus, new candle... you get the idea...) and review it, I will organize some part of a room utilizing and sharing tips and tricks I've read about or have heard about (please feel free to offer your own tips), and I will make something cute and clever to add to the room! And of course, I will add before and after photos that are sure to make you feel better about your own cleaning capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment